Some patients love to plan. It’s important for them to prepare and have a strategy when they are embarking on a project. If you are that type of person, you can get ready for your first visit with me in a few easy ways.
- Bring your medications, or a list of your medications.
- Bring your supplements, or a list of your supplements.
- Get a copy of your recent lab work from your MD. Many labs allow you to access your own results online.
- Write a list of your concerns, especially if you have multiple concerns.
- Check your benefits for your maximum per year and your maximum per appointment. Often insurance companies neglect to inform their customers that there is a maximum amount that can be spent per consultation.
I’m here to help. Whether you prepare or not, your initial consultation will go smoothly.